hi. am i suppose to be proud being the very LAST person to submit my flag day donations. haha i think i was. walked into this silent lecture theatre and that bitchy lecturer was like. HEY EVERYONE THIS IS THE ONE WE ARE ALL WAITING FOR. all i did was. *WAVES *SMILES *SORRRRRRRRY.
oops. was an hour late leh. SORRY LAH. i didnt mean to be late. BUT. I HAD TO MISS THE GAME LAH.
it was THE GAME leh.
watched the first quarter.
rugby finals.
ACS(I) vs ST ANDREWS.
end of first half. score was 07-06. acs leading.
was so freaked out lah.
had to leave. and worry worry worry.
in the end. got the news. WE WON.
BEAT ACS(I) ONCE AGAIN.
12-07.
HAHAHAHAHA GOOD GAME TO THEM.
THEY GOT PAWNED.
AGAIN.
ehh. i think i have a tragic life.
hor ansley? HAHAHA
we both have tragic lives.
GOODNIGHT BLOG HOPPERS.
(:
oops. was an hour late leh. SORRY LAH. i didnt mean to be late. BUT. I HAD TO MISS THE GAME LAH.
it was THE GAME leh.
watched the first quarter.
rugby finals.
ACS(I) vs ST ANDREWS.
end of first half. score was 07-06. acs leading.
was so freaked out lah.
had to leave. and worry worry worry.
in the end. got the news. WE WON.
BEAT ACS(I) ONCE AGAIN.
12-07.
HAHAHAHAHA GOOD GAME TO THEM.
THEY GOT PAWNED.
AGAIN.
ehh. i think i have a tragic life.
hor ansley? HAHAHA
we both have tragic lives.
GOODNIGHT BLOG HOPPERS.
(:
Comments